CandyLipz Giveaway Contest CandyLipz July 13, 2016 Miscellaneous 1 Comment Win A CandyLipz Lip Plumper Set (If you do not see an image which leads you to a signup page, click on ‘MyCandyLipz Lip Plumper Giveaway’ link below.) MyCandyLipz Lip Plumper Giveaway ABOUT CANDYLIPZ CandyLipz has been in use for over 5 years and lip suction tools have been around for over 10 years on the market! CandyLipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper system. The clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. After 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECT It is normal to experience a minor redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during the 10 days training period. The other 5 percent do not. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. Trivia: Cupping experts theorize that cupping uses the hyperemia mechanism which occurs when the sex organs are enlarged when stimulated. This is a normal bodily function. If you like this article: please join CandyLipz® Facebook Page by clicking on this link. You will be alerted when we post new articles. Thank you for reading CandyLipz Blog.Copyright 2014 | www.CandyLipz.com | The Pouty Lips You Always Wanted. Naturally. | San Francisco | 94127 | One Response Shante alonzo July 15, 2016 I love the lip plumpers soo much.<3 Reply Leave a Reply Cancel ReplyYour email address will not be published.CommentName* Email* Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.